I'm Very Blessed

          It's my birthday today. When I woke up this morning, I received lots of greeting message from my friends, family and relatives. Because of that, I felt very happy. Then my mother greet me and so did my sister. But unlike the past years in which I have not so many foods to be shared with my family; this year, it's just very simple. My mother just prepared a Macaroni Salad and Mango Float. However, it's not important to me, what's important is the presence of people I loved and who loves me. During noon, we just do the videoke thing just here in our house - it's what my mother loves to do.

          We had a plan to go to a beach, but then suddenly, the heavy rain came and it last until 6 pm. So we just didn't continue our plan. Instead, we just sleep. ( LOL ). It's really great to sleep during rainy seasons, isn't it? This night, I was excited to open my fb account to check who greet me. I was then overwhelmed, flattered, felt ecstasy and what so ever great emotion when I saw on my wall so many birthday greetings. I almost cried (though it's an over-acting reaction) while realizing how blessed I am. I said to myself :
" Quinn de Luna Jara , you were really blessed ! It's okay you don't have any especial food to be shared with and any gifts to be received. The greatest blessing/gift you have right now is your life, your family, the people around you and the things you have right now and most especially the LOVE, Blessings and all the things your Creator King and Lord Jesus your Savior  gave to you ! You should be very thankful to Him for that. "
          Today was very memorable day to me. I know I'm gonna sleep this night with a smile on my face. I had realized today that you can't explain even a in single word what your feeling, knowing that there are lots of people around you who cares for you, loves you and remembers you esp to the very special day of yours.

         (woohooo ... THANK YOU LORD ! I AM REALLY BLESSED)

Comments

Popular Posts