A Smile with Tinker Bell

                    I was invited once to a birthday party of the daughter of a friend of mine. It was the 1st birthday of her child so she made it very special. Actually, it was a children party so she rented a Tinker Bell mascot to entertain the kids. It was a fun night with lots of food and especially seeing the kids enjoying with the parlor games, prizes, foods, party bags and meeting new friends.

                   After dinner, I had a chance to meet and greet Tinky and had a picture with her. But she's quite taller than I am in contrast to her size on her movies. She then hurried up to the room after the picture taking. In my mind, she might be exhausted for the costume is so suffocating.

                   It was quite late when I went home because we enjoyed chit chatting with each other and we didn't noticed the time.


Comments

Popular Posts