Thinking Back Then: Graduation Day!

          The month of March has been marked as one of the most awaited month of the year. It may be the most busy season for students - cramming for exams, chasing project deadlines and hunting persons for the clearance. But as the busyness comes on the way, there's still a thought that keep hanging on mind, a thought that  " the suffering is about to end soon, and I'll finally taste the word rest" which makes student hold on a bit. And as for me, it was really my motivation when I was in the said scenario last year.
           I was full of energy back then while thinking that I will already graduate at last. After my four years of battling with the subjects, cramming assignments, spending restless nights for projects, waking up so early everyday and sacrificing time, energy and resources, I have survived it! However, high school is not that bad after all. Everything wasn't just hardships and struggles back there, I also have lots of merry and youthful moments with my friends and classmates. But our ways went on separate roads after our graduation day. Some went to their homeland like me, where I continue my life as a college student.
           While seeing graduates or even just the thought of it, the moment when I was there in the stage receiving my award with my mom at my side is flashing back in my mind. I really can't explain the feeling of it. Well I guess it will be 4 more years that I will be experiencing such feeling again, but I bet it's much extreme!

Comments

Popular Posts