CDO Bloggers' Blog Workshop


I was so excited and happy when my cousin invited me in this activity that CDO Bloggers has initiated - Blog Workshop. I have been blogging since 2010 (but inconsistently) and I really wanted to be part of  the "Blogger World". I admit that I am not that good in composition and it is one of the reasons that I don't give much update in this blog. I am not confident on posting something and even sharing it to my friends because they might find my English a little bit odd. But that was before. I was inspired by the testimonies of the bloggers earlier - on how they started blogging; how they were not that good in English composition (like me); and how they (eventually) succeed in blogging.


The event was successful, many people came to join (enough to fill the place). Some were not new to the world of blogging (like me) who just wanted to learn more about blogging and some really know nothing about it but they're interested to learn.

I really had fun and I learned a lot of new things that would be helpful to me in pursuing this stuff. I am really, really looking forward for the Blog Workshop 2.0.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts