Back To Blogging


This year, 2023, I decided to give blogging another chance.  Well, aside from my cousin persuading me to blog again, I also want to try writing again.  Especially now that I am not yet working, I plan to treat this as my brain exercise and sort of a practice for expressing myself better.  You know, as they say, you need to make use of the time you have, so I am choosing to hone my "skills" with all this free time I have, as of the moment.

And I am glad that as I start to blog again, I was warmly welcomed by the local blogging community here in our place, the CDO Bloggers.  Fun fact, 9 years ago, I attended a Blog Workshop initiated by the CDO Bloggers.  And it took me 9 years to really get myself out there and be a member of the organization. 


Honestly, I have not yet really figured out what I am going to write.  But the important thing right now is I took the first step.  And I'm just looking forward and excited about how this blogging journey of mine will unfold.

I guess that's it for my welcome-back spiel.  See you in my next post!

Daghang Salamat!



Comments

Popular Posts