HP mini

Last June 2010, our father went home from Bahrain. He's been abroad for 7 years, I think so. He promised us(me & my brother & sister) to brought with him our laptops. We were then felt excited. But when he came home, two laptop was just there and there's 3 of us. So I felt upset because I was expecting too much. Disappointment then came to me.
"Don't feel sad, I'll buy one for you and I'm gonna send it to you on your birthday", my father said to me.
At that point, curve line was drawn to my face. So, I waited until October on same year. But my father told me he will just gonna bring it when he will come back again by December or January. So again, I waited. But then again, he told the same thing but it's on March until May. I waited again for I understand my father. But the months passed by until August this year came.
"I had sent already the package together with your shoes and your laptop. It's gonna be there soon", my father called to me from Bahrain.
It was really a good news to me. At last, my most awaited thing is here soon. And the wait is over, the package was delivered to our home. My laptop is here, at last ! And it was a hp mini laptop. I was very happy that day. Thanks to my father. But of course, I thanked God for answering my prayer.

Comments

Popular Posts