The Key Holders

          Our Math Teacher on the same time our coach in Math is taking a doctorate. She's gonna spend it in Cebu City. So when I had knew about it, I joked her. And I said :
" Ma'am, can you bought souvenir for us from Cebu ? "
Then she replied :
" Okay, I'll just try it. I'll find one for you. "
          A week later, we were surprised when she came to our classroom and giving the three key holders. These holders were just simple. Made ups of wood and were painted and were put with designs  and writings "CEBU". I was really happy when she gave it to us. Because it was really unexpected and we thought that she forgot it already.

Here's the photo of the key holder she gave to us.
 These three were exclusively for us - the 3 math quizzers..LOL...
 This is mine..I chose it because it's color blue and blue is my favorite color.
 While this one was for Regie Albelda.
 And this one was for Maria Christine Joy Anter.

These were great remembrance to me from my teacher. I would never forget her.

Comments

Popular Posts