Frustrated

          It was the JS Young Mind's Encounter Quiz-Bee Grand Finals today. There were 9 schools to compete and our school was one of it. Each school has three representatives by each subject. and I was to compete in Mathematics. Days before, we held a rigid review.
          But during the contest, I'm not in the mood. I mean, I'm not in a good condition. The rules of the contest was the same on the Elimination Round, which I mentioned on my first post in this blog, A Sweet Recognition. Unfortunately, we got 0 score for the both easy and difficult round. It's not that we don't know the answer but when we will press the buzzer, other team had pressed it first.
          After the contest, we were so sad and not even one of us talk. Until we got home, while waiting for a ride, all of us were speechless and it's just like we're on a deep thinking. But that's just life. Sometimes we win, sometimes we loss. It's my first time to feel this way. I just keep saying to my mind :
" Cheer-up Quinn de Luna Jara .... It's not the end of the world ... There are still lot of contest you can join to "
sigh...L I F E ...

Comments

Popular Posts